Handwoven Jade Green Cotton Sari with Golden Buttis 980512371
- Variety: Handwoven cotton sari.
- Body: Dark olive green with golden oval motifs.
- Border: No top border. Bottom border displays a golden zari band and another band of golden rudraksha motifs.
- Pallu: Dark olive green pallu with golden lines.
- Blouse: No blouse
- Care: Dry clean first time and later gentle hand wash.
NOTE: This sari is 5.25 mtr in length.
Weight: 600 g
FABRIC PRICE: In fabrics, the price mentioned is per metre. There is a clear mention of whether the fabric is available as yardage (running fabric) or only as 1 metre bits.
HANDWOVEN FABRIC: This is a handwoven creation and hence there may be some unevenness. This adds character and authenticity to the fabric.
COLOUR DISCLAIMER: The colours you see on screen may appear substantially different from the actual colours of the product. This is due to the variation in colour reproduction in camera and screen. If you wish to be sure, please contact our product specialist.
CONTACT: +91 9600136668 | email@example.com
We Also Recommend